Sunday 10 March 2013

Apologies

One thing you'll learn about me pretty quickly, is that I can't keep to a schedule. Not for my life. The only things I can keep together is school and work.
And that's it.

So if I miss one, I am truely sorry. I will try and keep to the schedule. But no promises. I have a few short book reviews that I will upload as one big post, (All NZ authors as it's NZ book month at the moment) and I will mean this as a sorry.

There will be more coming. But I figure this may be more of a writing blog than anything else. I enjoy books, and I'll continue doing books, no problems.

There may be a small shift in the way I do things. Tell me if you don't like it.

And if you do like it, I only ask one small thing in return. Tell people you know about this blog, because I want to start a community of like minded people who celebrate books from all around the world. So my friends, lets get together and get reading and writing.

Until next time,
Atra du evarinya ono varda,
(May the stars watch over you)
Samantha.

No comments:

Post a Comment