Sunday 20 January 2013

BLOG ACTIVENESS aka HOLIDAY WEEK

UPDATE ON BLOG ACTIVENESS

Sorry for the regular post per day being disrupted as I am going on holiday for the next 7 days or so. I'm really sorry about this to everybody who reads these posts (However badly written they may be. :D ).
To make up for this. I will be writing and publishing at least 3 extra posts from my holidays when I return, on books I have read. (Only three reviews I hear you saying, well I'm on holiday okay? You have to give me some time for myself.)

To occupy you in the meantime, I am going to introduce an upcoming weekly post series, where I write a story with the help of my readers/viewers to tell me what choice the main character takes at the end of each section, and stuff like that.
So I will send you to the page where pretty much all my writing resides, Storywrite.com
Here is where all my stories reside, and even some really badly written poems too.
HINT: My latest stuff is actually the best, I recommend 'Who Is Me?', 'Delusional Psychosis', and 'Loss and Heartbreak' as stories, no poems to recommend.
They are all under 2000 words, most are under 1000 words.

http://www.storywrite.com/Sammiannz
There's the link. Read what you will if you want, and comment down below to tell me what you think of what you read, and whether my 'Write Your Own Adventure' Story should be canned.

Until next time,
Atra du evarinya ono varda,
(May the stars watch over you)
Samantha.

No comments:

Post a Comment