Monday 14 January 2013

Me And My Confessions Blog

My very first blog post. Woohoo!
For anybody who cares about such stuff, here's a bit about me.

I'm Samantha. I live in Auckland, New Zealand (Pacific Ocean, Near Australia). I'm a self confessed bibliophile with too many 'favourite books' to actually count, using all my fingers and toes as well. I'd be counting just bones before I got anywhere near the number I needed. I'm also a depressive, and reading books is one of the few things that brightens up my day.

I love books. Everything from crime novels (Michael Connelly is the best), to fantasy (Christopher Paolini and his 'Inheritance' Cycle) and to round it all off, magic in the current world, (The 'Harry Potter' series by J.K Rowling and the Artemis Fowl Series by Eoin Colfer have to be the best two out of that genre).

I am not going to be overly harsh on books if they don't deserve them, but if they do deserve them, then it's no holds barred. I will write spoiler posts sometimes, because they will be long winded, analytical and descriptive. I will also do shorter 'review' and 'overview' type posts for those people who want them. I may also even take requests, if people want a particular book reviewed, I could read it and tell them what I think. This blog is not jut for me, I want the people who read it (you guys) to also contribute and to tell me what you thought about that book, or about the review. Feel free to argue your points with me, I honestly can't wait to share some of my thoughts.

I will be nerdy and tell lame jokes that only people who have read the books will get. I will make some obscure references. If you get them...please...let me know.

I am hoping to intergrate a Youtube channel into my blog in a while and will provide notice if and when that happens.

I'm not in this to get free books, I'm not in this to gain popularity. I'm in this to gain insight into my own thoughts and feelings about books. Come along, join me in my adventures through the literary world!!

Until next time,
Atra du evarinya ono varda,
(May the stars watch over you)

Samantha.

No comments:

Post a Comment